CAMO Maintenance Planner
Sharp Aviation Maintenance are seeking a CAMO Maintenance Planner to join our CASA Approved Maintenance Organisation located in Launceston, Tasmania, or Essendon, Victoria.
The successful applicant will be required full time (38hrs per week) and will have experience in a similar role in Aviation.
- Previously held a similar/equivalent position in Aviation
The duties will include:
- Compile work packs using Takeflite maintenance system
- Monitor and maintain aircraft maintenance status on Takeflite maintenance system
- Audit, update and file work packs on completion
- Assess technical data with regards to applicability to fleet
- Amend Aircraft maintenance program with new maintenance requirements
- Review MEL for inclusion of new maintenance requirements
- Maintain aircraft engine and propeller logbooks
- Compile maintenance planning reports as required
- Carry out other CAMO duties as required
Please forward applications by email to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager, Peter Greenslade: email@example.com
Please include a short cover letter and CV.
Avionics Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Sharp Aviation Maintenance are seeking applications from B2 Avionics Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join our CASA Approved Maintenance Organisation located at Launceston Airport, Tasmania.
Launceston offers an enviable lifestyle, as well as a good economy, affordable housing and a choice of great schools all in one of the world’s most beautiful environments. You will enjoy the benefits of living in a major centre, combined with easy access to beaches, rivers, lakes and national parks, or live with these right on your doorstep!
We are looking for full-time staff to meet the varying Line and Base maintenance requirements associated with the Sharp Airlines Operation. Knowledge and experience on the Metroliner SA227 aircraft.
All applicants MUST have the right to work in Australia and be eligible to hold an Aviation Security Identity (ASIC) Card.
Sharp Airlines is a dynamic regional airline operating from South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania with RPT, Charter and FIFO contracts. We currently operate a fleet of ten SA227 Metros and three C441 Conquest aircraft.
Applications via email to the General Manager Engineering, Claud Freeman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include short cover letter and CV.