Job Opportunity: Stores and Logistics Officer
Sharp Aviation Maintenance are seeking applications from experienced Stores and/or Logistics persons to join our CASA Approved Maintenance Organisation located at Launceston Airport, Tasmania.
Sharp Airlines is a dynamic regional airline operating from South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania with RPT, Charter and FIFO contracts. We currently operate a fleet of ten SA227 Metro's and three C441 Conquest aircraft.
Launceston offers an enviable lifestyle, as well as a good economy, affordable housing and a choice of great schools all in one of the world's most beautiful environments. You will enjoy the benefits of living in a major centre, combined with easy access to beaches, rivers, lakes and national parks, or live with these right on your doorstep!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This role will support the engineering department by ensuring availability of parts and consumables required for the on-going maintenance of the company’s fleet of aircrafts. The position will also maintain inventory records for all serviceable and non-serviceable parts using the Company’s computer-based inventory system. Main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Procurement of parts as required including raising purchase orders, ensuring incoming parts conform to regulatory requirements and correct receipt and tracking of all incoming parts.
- Processing of repair orders including the packing and dispatching of all repair items and tracking the repair process to ensure all quotes are approved and items are returned in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate records of unserviceable stock including the location and status of all parts.
- Provide system maintenance functions to ensure that stock integrity is maintained, this will include updating inventory system to reflect minimum and maximum stock levels, maintaining accurate stock locations and updating alternative part numbers when identified. Perform stock take functions to agreed schedule
- Processing of all inbound and outbound freight movements.
- Maintain stock levels in remote stores as required.
All applicants MUST have the right to work in Australia & be eligible to hold an Aviation Security Identity (ASIC) Card.
Please email applications (including cover letter and CV) to General Manager Engineering, Claud Freeman: email@example.com