Travelling with an Infant or Child
To ensure your infant (under 24 months of age) has a safe, comfortable and enjoyable flight, please read the following information carefully regarding your infant or child travel:
- Must be nursed in the arms of a parent or guardian
- Infants who do not occupy a separate seat are carried free of charge
- Requires their own e-ticket
- Each infant must be accompanied by a separate adult
- When checking in with infants or children please provide proof of their date/s of birth. Passports, extracts or copies of birth certificates or immunisation books are accepted
- Infant restraint belts are available on all aircraft and must be worn by infants on take-off, landing, during turbulence and whenever airline staff advise or the seat belt sign is illuminated.